UNDULLAH QLD 4285
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 6 Dec 2016
REDUCED & Ready for my new owner - 130 Acres!
You want privacy? Well here it is! This is your opportunity to achieve that rural lifestyle you have always wanted. Whether you want the space & tranquillity for yourself or you would like to run an eco tourism or cottage industry for everyone to enjoy - this is the spot!
Nestled beneath Flinders Peak & Mount Elliott lies this 6 year old beach house and original timber cottage, just waiting for their new owners; wildlife & birdlife are your closest neighbours.
The land consists of 100 acres Endangered remnant vine scrub, 30 acres elevated, frost free, volcanic soil, orchards and gardens, 250 plus fruit trees including, Mangoes, Macadamias, Avocado, Banana, Citrus, Lychee, In ground cycad collection producing saleable seed.
Features of this property are :
* Self contained Off Grid house incorporates passive solar design
* Three built in bedrooms
* Open plan kitchen / Dining room
* Kitchen featuring 5 burner gas range/oven
* Wet Back wood burning oven
* Patio over looking fernery
* Separate Laundry
* Broadband Internet Access
* 24V solar system with fridge, washing machine & pump
* Back up generator
* Three bay shed
* Three interconnected dams
* Original hardiplank cottage with gas & wet back wood stove cooking
Hurry this one will go quick.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information