TUROSS HEAD NSW 2537
Reduced $750,000 Freehold
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 23 Mar 2017
1361MF - Owner Drops the Price for a Quick Sale
- Fantastic opportunity in tightly held coastal locating with all the benefits of lifestyle and growth.
- Freehold with ability to add value by adding additional units.
- Gem of the South Coast.
- 8 ground floor units, well presented and good condition.
- Sweeping ocean views.
- Sought after lifestyle.
- Spacious 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom manager's residence with room for expansion.
- Cash coffee business being run from the site.
- Adjoins popular A La Carte Restaurant.
- Walk to shops and other restaurants.
- Relaxing upstairs balcony overlooking the hilltop views over the areas below.
- Future long term development site.
- Ability for you to add instant value.
- Would consider a partial trade for QLD management rights or other opportunity.
This motel has 8 comfortable ground floor units, a small cafe which operates on Saturdays only and offers sweeping ocean views of this coastal town.
With spectacular waterways, Tuross Head has a lot to offer: surfing, swimming, water skiing, foreshore bike track, golf, bowls, one of the best fishing and prawning spots on the South Coast.
Net profit $74,005 for 2015/16
Contact Michael Philpott from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1361MF (quote when enquiring)
Location: It would be hard to find a more idyllic coastal location than Tuross Head on the South Coast of NSW. Set on a spectacular headland, the town is bracketed by ocean beaches on one side and, on the other, by a network of tidal lakes that offer exceptional fishing and boating. Nearby towns include Batemans Bay, Broulee and Narooma.
One of the main attractions of the town is that it is bounded by water on three sides with heritage grazing lots on the fourth side which cannot be subdivided. This means the town will remain at the size it currently is, protecting it from urban sprawl.
Tuross Head is a town that offers a wide variety of recreational choices from walking, cycling, swimming, kayaking, golfing, bowls, tennis and fishing. There are over forty social and volunteer groups that enjoy a range of activities in the town.
There is a diversity of over one hundred local businesses that provide the services. Tuross Head is a tourism destination and has its peaks of visitation during holiday periods. During this time the town buzzes with activity and most local businesses gain much needed income to see them through the quieter months.
The Tuross Head permanent population has now arrived at a mass that secures local medical surgery and supports a variety of local shops including a supermarket, butcher, post office, newsagency, chemist, hardware, bottle shop and several real estate agencies along with a wide selection of food outlets.
Property Code: 2116
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information