Tully QLD 4854
- Rural / Farming
- 1,585.68 ha
- For Sale, Price on Application
Tully Farms - "High-Yield Producing Cane Farm"
The properties on offer have been tightly held by the same family for generations, some of the properties are perched on riverbanks and creeks across the Tully region and in areas with unlimited water pumping, which makes these properties a must to inspect. The farms are currently producing sugar cane, but can produce a multitude of small crops including, pumpkins, melons, sorghum, beans, sweet corn, sun flowers, bananas etc. These Tully properties presents an excellent opportunity for the long-term investor supported by an immediate cash flow. The location also lends itself to almost any form of agricultural or horticultural production and comes complete with excellent first-class soils. Parts of the properties also feature a very secure water supply, from various rivers and Tully's mighty underground water table, this property boasts outstanding growing versatility, which creates an excellent investment opportunity for the astute buyer.
Location: Tully Area and surrounds.
Total Area: Approx. 1,585.68ha (3,088.81 acres) 22 Titles Freehold.
Soil Types: Heavy black to River Loams and Sandy Loams.
Rainfall: Approx. 160 - 180 Inches per Annum.
- 1 x 3-bedroom home, large entertaining area and balcony overlooking mountain views.
Machinery Shed: The properties have machinery sheds with 3 phase power.
- 5 x Large machinery sheds, some are equipped with town or bore water and 3 phase power.
- The property has 3 sand pits.
Bore Water Unlimited Pumping:
- 1 x Diesel 120hp Perkins bore pump.
- 2 x 300mm Bore casing not equipped.
- 1 x 150mm Bore casing not equipped.
- 2 x Shed bores on two separate machinery shed sites.
- Unlimited water supply from Murry River.
- Open water with a license to take from the Tully River.
- Open water with a license to take from Bulgun Creek.
- Machinery list available on request
- Equipment list available on request.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||1,585.68 ha|
|Parking||5 x Onsite parkings|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||16 Nov 2020|