'' TILBOOROO", EULO QLD 4491
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
NOTED AS A SAFE HIGHLY PRODUCTIVE SHEEP & WOOL PRODUCER
'Tilbooroo" is one of 3 adjoining properties, some 227,381 acres approx. of good Title - offered by motivated vendors.Together with "Penaroo" Web Id:8875362 as a unit they are complimentary and each one, very productive performers.
CAN BE PURCHASED 'AS A WHOLE' or INDIVIDUALLY.
• 67km from Eulo with all services. 12-14" rainfall
• 82,240 acres (33,281ha) approx. Rolling Term Lease.
• Naturally strong sweet country predominantly red pebbly Gidyea country interspersed with mulga rich in native grasses, salines & herbages.
• Flowing bore, 7 earth tanks, a dam, creeks & springs
• Well fenced, 15 main paddocks plus holding paddocks
• Large modern 4 bedroom homestead, air-conditioned, expansive living areas, attractive garden & tennis court. 6 Stand steel frame shearing
shed, accommodation, 6 bay machinery shed, enclosed, concrete floor & cold room
• Sheep & cattle yards
• Realistic CC. 12,000 sheep & 300 cows, increasing in better seasons
Notes: organic status, currently carrying Dorpers plus Santa cattle, heavy wool cutting, lamb producing, big frame, 21 micron clean wool
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
'' TILBOOROO" EULO