The Snowy River Way Way Bungarby NSW 2630
- Rural / Farming
- 291.37 ha
- For sale, GUIDE $900,000 - $1,000,000
Maclaughlin River Grazing and Lifestyle
Situated in the Bungarby district approx 50km south of Cooma and 160km to Canberra this fantastic property offers approx 720ac with a mixture of open and undulating improved grazing country through to steep native timbered country. A major feature of the property is the 1.6km frontage to the Maclaughlin River and surrounding river flats. The Maclaughling is a well renowned Trout River and along with this provides excellent water securing and lifestyle attractions to the property.
- Approx 720ac with a mix of basalt and granite improved grazing along with some shale areas
- Beautifully watered with 1.6km frontage to the Maclaughlin River along with 12 dams.
- Very well fenced with the majority of fencing over the property near new.
- Building Entitlement and 24m x 12m machinery shed
- Accessed via Crown road off The Snowy River Way.
- Commercial loan calculator
Commercial Real Estate & Valiant have pulled some useful resources to help you on your journey. Kick things off with our commercial loan calculator to see estimated repayments.
Valiant can help you find the best loan for your business. Request a call back to speak with one of their experts or compare available commercial loans.