Classic Pub In Queensland's Oldest Township - Gayndah
The Burnett Hotel is located on a large corner site on the A1- an ideal spot to catch the traveler passing by, house backpackers and provide the locals with a cold beer after work.
* Well maintained building constructed of brick and timber
* Near new colourbond roof with solar power
* 11 guest rooms, managers accom, public bar, games room, kitchen & dining room (capacity 40-60 patrons)
* Spacious rear deck overlooking the Burnett River
* Total floor area of 561m2 set on a 2,825m2 block
* 67m2 shed - 1 enclosed storage bay + two vehicle bays