The Barracks/61 Petrie Terrace Petrie Terrace QLD 4000
- 340 - 1,360 m²
- For Lease, Contact Exclusive Agents
BRISBANE'S BEST HERITAGE OFFICE BUILDING
- 340m² - 1,360m² of heritage office space
- 2-hour free visitor car parking
- 300m from Roma Street Train Station
A thriving, vibrant precinct located on the edge of the city, The Barracks presents a unique opportunity for business to blend work and lifestyle. Located at the top of Brisbane’s bustling Caxton Street, The Barracks is home to a host of cafes and restaurants, including Moda and Libertine, as well as shops (such as Coles, The Barracks Pharmacy/Doctor Surgery, Flight Centre) and Palace Cinemas.
This accessible, highly visible and desirable location is home to the Barracks Commercial development which includes the likes of Hatch and Southern Cross Austereo. The current availability in the heritage building offers tenants the opportunity to occupy one of Brisbane’s most unique office spaces, steeped in history. Tenancies are available from 340m² up to the entire space of 1,360m².
• Level 1: 340 - 680m²
• Level 2: 340 - 680m²
• 340m² - 1,360m² of heritage office space available
• 2-hour free visitor car parking
• 400 secure undercover car parks
• 300m from Roma Street Train Station and Inner Northern Busway
• Ample retail amenity with the Barracks and Caxton Street
For more information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Exclusive Agents, CBRE.
|Floor Area||340 - 1,360 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Energy||5-star NABERS Energy rating|
|Parking||400 x Onsite parkings|
|Building Type||Partial building|
|Last updated||25 Mar 2019|