TERRAPPEE VIC 3525
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Oct 2016
OUTSTANDING 172 HECTARE VINEYARD
CBRE Agribusiness is pleased to present for sale Lake Marmal Vineyards, a substantial 172 hectare vineyard occupying a total land area of 298 hectares.
Situated between Charlton and Boort in central Victoria, the vineyard was established in 1998 and is predominantly planted to Shiraz (approximately 67%) and Cabernet Sauvignon (approximately 27%), with the remainder comprising some minor plantings of Durif, Mourvedre and Sangiovese.
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire a mature, well-irrigated vineyard (with scope for expansion) in optimum condition that comes fully equipped with plant and equipment, housing for management staff, workshops and shedding.
There is currently a Grape Supply Agreement in place (until the 2018 vintage) with one of Australia's largest wine producers, allowing a successful purchaser to benefit from immediate income.
Lake Marmal Vineyards comprises the following:
- Sizeable landholding strategically located within close proximity to key processing facilities.
- Strong plantings, with the majority of the vineyard planted to Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon, Australia's most popular red grape varieties.
- A 'Walk In Walk Out' acquisition opportunity, inclusive of plant and equipment.
- Substantial High Security Goulburn Murray Water Entitlement of 648 megalitres.
- Benefited by favourable climatic characteristics, being mostly dry in the summer and autumn seasons, facilitating effective, highly efficient viticulture practices.
- Located in a low-pest region; the majority of the vineyard has not had insecticide applications, however some sporadic spraying has occurred and fungicides are applied in minimal amounts. LMV is also located in the recently formed Western Phylloxera Exclusion Zone.
- Soils are riverine clays over decomposing limestone, ideally suited for red varieties such as Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon.
- Structural improvements include main residence, office / cottage, machinery shed, chemical shed, two hay sheds and various workshops.
LMV is being offered to the market via Private Treaty for $2,000,000.
648 megalitre High Reliability Water Entitlement offered by negotiation.
Inspections by appointment only
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information