Tenterfield NSW 2372
- Hotel, Motel, Pub & Leisure
- 1 m²
- For Sale, FREEHOLD OFFERS OVER $1.6M WIWO
669CPF - FREEHOLD PARK AND HERITAGE LISTED LODGE
Buy your own piece of Australian history whilst running your own business in beautiful Tenterfield.
This freehold caravan park, located in a quiet off the highway position, is built around an old Hotel (now Lodge) built in 1878. With a long history of publicans, educating young women, baking bread and other identities this site is an icon in town. Although the Lodge has 7 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms it has not been income producing for the current owners. This provides a great opportunity for a new owner to put their stamp on the property and increase revenue immediately.
The park itself presents very well with good infrastructure including:
- 28 powered sites and 10 cabins.
- Undercover camp kitchen and 2 barbeques.
- Brick amenities block with 6 showers and guest laundry.
- Dump point, free Wi-Fi, firepit and more.
- Computerised booking system and open plan office/foyer area.
- Great reviews from travellers young and young at heart.
With caravanning becoming more popular among the whole community - not just the grey nomads - parks like this are sure to reap the benefits of the Domestic Travel Boom.
Dont miss out on your opportunity to be a part of this exciting time and live the country life!
Turnover: 3 year average $287,000
Contact Tony Johnson from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 669CPF (quote when enquiring)
Property Code: 3598