TENERIFFE QLD 4005
PRICE ON APPLICATION
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Development / Land
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Nov 2016
BOUTIQUE DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITY
Remax City are pleased to present 1 & 1A Chermside Street, Teneriffe for sale.
Offering 810m2 over 2 lots the site occupies a prime position on the corner of Chermside and Harcourt Streets with laneway access from Harcourt Street. Rarely available and previously owned by the one owner for the last 20 years this is a unique development / Land bank opportunity for the astute investor.
* 810m2 over two lots
* With two well maintained freestanding retail buildings currently tenanted
* Direct frontage to Commercial Road
* 1A Chermside Street - Single level retail shop currently occupied by the Lunch Room Cafe
* 1 Chermside Street - Single level Heritage registered shop currently leased by Tigerlamb Salon
* Close proximity to James Street Precinct, Newstead & CBD
* Unique opportunity with retail, office and residential applications (STCA)
Well serviced by public transport and local amenities, Teneriffe is located only 2.5kms to the CBD and borders the suburbs of New Farm, Newstead and Fortitude Valley.
Please call Geoff Esdale for further information or to schedule your inspection.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information