TENERIFFE QLD 4005
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Feb 2017
Business For Sale - Teneriffe Management Rights - Walk to the City - ID 8710 H
A Low Demands Business No Office Hours You + A Cleaner or Two Person Team
A Bargain at a 4.95 Multiplier!
- Brisbane permanent management rights business for sale
- Verified net profit of $206,210 by well know and respected industry accountant
- Complex is currently run by one person and a common area cleaner
- Great Body Corporate salary $133,023
- Very manageable and stable letting pool with 26 units under management
- Total of 78 residential units + 12 Macquarie Street level shops
- Varied letting pool made up of various bedroom configurations
- Low Body Corporate levies and council rates
- Great sinking fund balance at $500,000
- Accommodation module agreements expiring 2035
- Manager's unit being sold at valuation as prepared by Australian Valuers
- Large two bedroom + study/third bedroom, two bathroom managers apartment on an upper floor with balcony
This complex is easy to run by either a single person plus a cleaner or a breeze for a two person team. A quiet building with two lifts, secure car parking, heated pool, lounge/deck area and BBQ. No requirement to live onsite. Can rent the managers unit out to a tenant.
Teneriffe is an inner suburb of the City of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia. It is located 2.5 kilometres north-east of the CBD, and borders Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley, New Farm, and Newstead.
Net Profit: $206,210
Asking Price: $1,820,000
(Inclusive of manager's real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Brisbane management rights business for sale contact the Listing Brokers Greg & Susan Jorgensen
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information