Tenancy 2/291 Flinders Street Townsville City QLD 4810
- 115 m²
- For Lease, Please contact agent for more information
Prominent Flinders Street building - Last remaining tenancy
291 Flinders Street, Townsville City has recently been refurbished and fronts the Flinders Street Redevelopment offering premium exposure within the city centre. The property has easement access from Sturt Street to the rear of the building providing for two street access.
- Ground floor area of 115 sqm*
- Access off Flinders Street with disability facilities including lift
- Open plan tenancy with concrete floors and white walls
- Toilet and shower amenities
- Suitable for office use or retail operator
Current tenants on the first level include Hands In Harmony with new ground floor tenant of Red Cross Australia.
Last remaining tenancy!
For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Mark Fitzgerald at Knight Frank.
|Floor Area||115 m²|
|Land Area||505 m²|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Building Type||Whole building|
|Last updated||19 Oct 2020|
Be confident you're getting the right product for you with a great rate. We're proud to introduce Valiant to compare hundreds of products from over 80 lenders to find a tailored solution that makes sense for your business.
Valiant have helped over 5,000 Aussie businesses, so speak with their experts to secure your finance.