- Rural / Farming
- 44.62 ha
- Expressions of Interest
A Medicinal Cropping Enterprise
- Fully permitted and licensed
- Custom built cannabis compound
- Licensed to produce 2.5 tonnes annually
CAMPAIGN IS NOW CLOSED - UNDER NEGOTIATIONS
Fully permitted, licensed and operational facility
On behalf of our vendor, CBRE Agribusiness is delighted to present for sale a fully operational cannabis production enterprise.
Comprising a total land size of 44.62 Hectares* (110.00 Acres*), the Property is situated in the Northern Midlands Region of Tasmania, in a picturesque and productive farming district, only 30 kilometres* south of Launceston.
The Property will be offered via an Expressions of Interest (EOI) campaign, to be sold as a going concern, with EOI's due on Wednesday 3 August 2022 at 4:00pm (AEST). The details of the Property and sale process can be found within an Information Memorandum, available by request.
The key features are:
- Certified Organic
- 9 acre* compound
- 2 X 17.5 hectares Valley centre pivot irrigators
- 64 megalitres* of water entitlements
- Fully automated irrigation and fertigation system
- Fully licensed and permitted by Federal and state authorities
- Turn-key operation with optionality to convert to indoor or glasshouse grow
- Secure site with appropriate fencing and security
- Power upgrade to site - new main switchboard and three-phase transformer
Infrastructure & Accommodation
As a fully operational enterprise, the Property is complimented by the following infrastructure to support the current operation and additional farming activities such as irrigated pasture production and livestock grazing/breeding.
- Security fencing and entry
- CCTV monitored security system
- All weather gravel driveway with parking bay
- Four acres* of raised beds with poly matting and imbedded irrigation
- Seven poly tunnels One for propagation use
- Processing and manufacturing steel shed with concrete base and skillion
- Drying rooms, dehumidifiers and lab room
- Class 2 equivalent bank vault
- Offices, bathrooms, lunchroom and changerooms
- Purpose built compost bay
- Irrigation and firefighting tanks with 630,000 litre capacity
- 2 X 17.5 hectare valley irrigators
- Direct frontage to local irrigation water channel system
- Netafim Modern Irrigation, fertigation and pumps
- Switchboard and transformer has undergone recent upgrades
- Original shearing shed with sheep yards
- Machinery and hay shedding plus timber stables
The solid circa 1950 brick and tile homestead is well located on the property and retains many original features of the era with beautiful timber joinery and 12ft ceilings. The home comprises 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a large timber kitchen, lounge room with wood combustion heater. Renovations include a brand new bathroom and updating of 2 of the formal rooms. The entire verandah has been glassed in providing a delightful sunroom with views of the property and surrounding farmlands.
The Property has direct access to the local Irrigation Scheme, serviced by open channels, with total allocations of 64 Megalitres (ML) per annum:
Water Irrigation Rights are utilised to irrigate approximately 35 hectares* via two 17.5-hectare* centre pivot irrigators. This water is also used to supplement the irrigation of the cannabis plantations at the Property in the areas set up for both propagation of seedlings and for general production.
Water used for processing cannabis, for employee services (i.e. hospitality, cleaning, septic, etc) and for domestic services (i.e. household requirements) is provided from a mains town water connection plus natural rainfall captured via rooftop collection and storage infrastructure comprising two 315,000-litre water storage tanks located adjacent to the main processing sheds plus numerous smaller water tanks located adjacent to the homestead and smaller sheds each connected to an electric-powered pressurised reticulation system.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||03/08/2022 16:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|