TAMWORTH NSW 2340
Reduced $750,000 Leasehold
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 14 Dec 2016
1550ML - REDUCED TO SELL
- Fully refurbished 4 star Motel,
- Located in the strong Regional City of Tamworth,
- 24 ground floor units located on a spacious 10,930sqm block,
- Restaurant/Conference facilities with scope for Functions/Events/Weddings,
- Well established gardens and grounds with an adjacent paddock for animal welfare,
- Recipients of local Business Awards and Trip Advisor Certificates of excellence,
- New Lease being offered by Freehold owners,
- Under Management for a long term,
- Excellent growth opportunities for owner/operators,
- Operation and training manuals provided for all business management and marketing activities,
- Contact us now for further details.
Net profit $200,000 expected for 2016/17 after rent
Contact David Head from Tourism Brokers for further information or to arrange an inspection.
Property ID: 1550ML (quote when enquiring)
Location: Tamworth is a dynamic, modern and progressive city and a major regional service centre with an easy going lifestyle and a strong economy. Manufacturing, health and community services, education, logistics, wholesale trades, food processing and tourism and hospitality provide a solid economic base for the city. Retail is the biggest employer, and there's a strong base in property and financial service sectors, aviation and construction. Agriculture generates significant economic activity, and so does the Australian Equine and Livestock Events Centre, opened in 2008.
Tamworth is a vibrant, easy going place, a top Evocity where the lifestyle means work isn't such a hard stretch and there's plenty of time after work to play sport, play with the kids or just take it easy. Salary rates in regional cities like Tamworth are comparable to Sydney salaries, if not better for many career sectors - but the biggest bonus is in the work/life balance. You get to enjoy it more as a result of lower housing costs, less time travelling to and from work and improved cost of living. There are a lot of reasons why the Tamworth region is attracting people and businesses. People are attracted to the lifestyle, the healthy environment, a vibrant retail sector, excellent sporting facilities and many employment opportunities.
Property Code: 2041
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information