TAMINICK VIC 3675
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 2 Mar 2017
Taminick Via Wangaratta. Vic.
37.58 Ha 93 Acres Picturesque Lifestyle and Business opportunity. Located in the renowned Glenrowan Wine Region this unique family enterprise provides the opportunity for the development of a range of farming enterprises, farm stay or Bed and Breakfast accommodation. Nestled in the foothills of the Warby Ranges with extensive views over the countryside once roamed by the infamous Kelly Gang.
Operated as Auldstone Cellars, for 30 years by the present owners, (retiring), the potential and options are endless.
* 20 acres under vines. Lucerne.
* Irrigation system. 50 Meg available.
* Renovated 4 bedroom brick home.
* Historic Brick & Stone Cellars. (built 1891).
* Wine stock and plant available by negotiation.
* Leaseback available.
* Option to take over as going concern.
* Two hours Melbourne via Hume Freeway.
Phone Malcolm Gunn 0418 759 642 to discuss options, price and terms.