TALLEBUNG ROAD, CONDOBOLIN NSW 2877
< $100 PER ACRE
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 11 Jan 2017
GREAT BROAD ACRE OPPORTUNITY
37,717 ACRE large viable property that has had considerable development carried out in the last 5 years with plenty of room for more. It has the capacity to:
PVPs & Cultivation Licences for further improvement.
NBN WiFi connected
1,300ac under long fallow - 10/1/2017
1,800 acres of stubble sprayed out- 10/1/2017
$50,000 deposit paid for Gilgunah Landcare Cluster Fence Program + additional 6.5klm of boundary fence.
1,100 acres under sown lucerne in one of last years crop paddock.
- Run large numbers of sheep and/or cattle (170 bales of wool in 2015)
- Farm up to 7085 ha when fully developed for grain/grazing crops
- Harvest feral goats
- Runs merino breeding flock & cattle breeding herd including fattening
- Commercial firewood and Cypress Pine harvesting
- Bush tucker.
- Paid hunting
- Harvest overland water flows and carry out water spreading to improve crop and/or pasture yields
This property has a proven record of producing high protein wheat (up to 15.5 protein in 2015).
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
TALLEBUNG ROAD CONDOBOLIN