T4/86 Thuringowa Drive Thuringowa Central QLD 4817
- Medical / Consulting
- 107 m²
- For Lease, $42,800 pa (plus GST) Net
Townsville's Newest Full Service Health Hub with Leasing Opportunities
Eastbrooke has transformed the former Thuringowa Central Council Chambers into one of Queenslands largest Health Hub, comprised of leading Health, Wellness, Medical, Retail and Professional service providers.
With over 85% of the 6,500m2 Hub leased, there are a few remaining quality tenancy areas to suit, ranging from consulting rooms, 20m2 to 200m2.
Current tenants include:
* Townsville City Council Library and Customer Service Centre
* Anytime Fitness
* St John Ambulance Training and Community Transportation Hub
* Educating Kids Childcare Centre
* Eastbrooke Townsville family medical clinic
* Montrose Therapy & Respite Services (NDIS)
* Ignition Psychology Group
* NQPC Physiotherapy, Pilates and Women's Health
* Phoenix Podiatry
* Advanced Personnel Management (APM) Disability Employment Services
* Hudson Cafe
* Sullivan Nicolaides Pathology
* Townsville Catholic Education Office
* Pharmacy (expected to open in 2019)
The following complementary service providers are welcomed to be part of the Eastbrooke Health Hub:
* Fresh food produce or Convenience Store
* Beauty, Hair and Nails salon
* Occupational Therapy
* Speech Therapy
* Chiropractic solutions
* Exercise Physiology
* Day Spa
* Remedial massage
* Natural Therapy
Professional and Administration Services
* Personal Injury, Family and Wills lawyers
* Community service providers
This significant Eastbrooke Health Hub is more extensive than Eastbrookes 6,000m2 Blacktown Health Hub (NSW) that opened in 2014, and is part of a portfolio of 16 locations in QLD, NSW and VIC.
Long term tenure.
Various areas available, some with existing fit-out.
Strong levels of commitment from medical, allied health, wellness and retail providers.
Over 500,000 Hub visitors a year (approx).
Kirwan is Townsville 2nd largest suburb, and 2nd most densely populated (ABS 3218 Regional Population Growth).
6 schools, 7 child care centres and 8 medical centres within 1 2 kms of Hub.
North Queenslands largest high school directly opposite Kirwan High School.
Dominant location on a major arterial, and on corner with easy access off main road.
Ample Onsite Carparks - 166 at grade sealed car parks.
Hub stands out from its surroundings on Thuringowa Drive, with over 24,000 vehicles a day pass the Hubs section of the Thuringowa Drive.
Queensland Healths Kirwan Health Campus is 350m from the Hub.
Dan Gleeson Memorial Gardens and large playground next door.
Loyal and repeat customer base.
1 km from major household brands: Harris Scarfe, Target, Lowes, Big W, Sportsgirl, JB Hifi, Best & Less, BWS, Dan Murphys, Medicare, Centrelink, Flight Centre, Telstra and banks.
Great Natural Light and expansive grounds.
Fantastic Signage Opportunity.
Highly patronised Dan Gleeson Memorial Playgrounds next door.
For further details and to secure your position at the Hub, contact agents Colliers International today.
* Dominant location on a major arterial
* Various areas available
* 166 onsite carparks
|Floor Area||107 m²|
|Land Area||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||1 Nov 2019|