SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK NSW 2127
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 350 - 3,075m²
- 47 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- 350 - 3,075m²
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- 5.0 NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 13 Apr 2016
New, fitted out A-grade office space in the heart of Sydney Olympic Park
3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park is a new A Grade building anchored by Samsung Electronics Australia that sets the benchmark for environmental performance of suburban office buildings.
Sydney Olympic Park is becoming an internationally recognised precinct of intelligent integration of workplace and lifestyle – a dynamic and diverse township for living, working, recreation and learning. Located within the Park, 3 Murray Rose Avenue (named after Australia’s legendary Olympic swimmer) forms the first stage of the master planned Murray Rose development, a remarkable multi-purpose commercial complex.
Sydney Olympic Park offers unparalleled accessibility.
• Located at the axis of Sydney’s major East/West and North/South road linkages with direct access to M4 and Centenary Drive
• 16.8km west of the Sydney CBD
• 10km east of the Parramatta CBD
• 12km of Macquarie Park/M2
• 13.5km of Sydney airport
In addition to its superb road linkages, Sydney Olympic Park has very efficient train, bus and ferry services, with the building a 500m level walk to Sydney Olympic Park Station.
Sydney Olympic Park boasts world-class sporting and recreational facilities enjoyed by its growing list of blue-chip organisations, all of whom can benefit from fantastic use of amenity and preferential rights to all major events.
3 Murray Rose Avenue is set within a fully landscaped environment and is an outstanding example of timeless innovation design.
3 Murray Rose Avenue offers a number of key sustainability, lifestyle, location, transport and design benefits which set it apart from the competition.
• Large, 2,700sqm open plan fitted out floor plate, with flexibility to sub-divide to 1,350sqm creating operational efficiency.
• Predominately column free.
• Flexible lettable areas,
• Optional areas in addition to a full office floor include ground floor reception or showroom located adjacent to the main lift lobby.
Parking – convenient and easy
• 3 Murray Rose Avenue , providing a basement ratio of 1 car space per 60sqm of space leased
• Over 10,000 additional car spaces located within Sydney Olympic Park
• Exceptional thermal comfort, greater fresh air and access to natural light
• Designed to achieve 6 Green Star certification
• 5 Star NABERS (Energy and Water) with energy efficient T5 lighting design and water efficient fixtures, water recycling and re-use
• Bicycle facilities, showers and lockers
Opportunities such as this are seldom available, contact exclusive leasing agent for further details:
Denys Bizinger 0418 280 230
Scott Butler 0400 401 555
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
SYDNEY OLYMPIC PARK