Surry Hills NSW 2010
- 111 m²
- For Lease, Contact Agent
Brand New Retail in Luxurious Development
- Koichi Tokada designed development
- High Ceilings
- Moments to Central
This brand new retail space is situated beneath Koichi Takada designed Calibre development in Surry Hills.
The development comprises of 18 luxury apartments and just one retail premises.
Located on Cooper Street, Calibre is a 2-minute walk from Central Station and a 10-minute walk from the Sydney CBD.
Key highlights include:
- 111 sqm across two levels
- Opportunity for a café, wine bar or restaurant (STCA)
- Outdoor seating opportunity (STCA)
- High foot traffic location
- High-end development
- Storage unit available
- Suitable for investors or owner occupiers
- Moments from Central Station and the new light rail station
Please contact the exclusive agents to arrange receive a copy of the floor plan and organise an inspection.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||111 m²|
|Last updated||13 Feb 2020|