SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 27 Mar 2017
Mantra Crown Towers Lobby Venue, Cafe / Bar / Restaurant
* Looking for a quality operator for this great opportunity to run the a Restaurant in the lobby of Crown Towers, Mantra Hotel in Surfers Paradise
* Light rail station is at the front of the venue, very easily accessible
* This amazing position provides access to seating for 200 internally & 100 externally
* Premises includes 2 cool rooms, 1 freezer room, fully fitted kitchen and more
* Tenancy has access to an additional 37m2* storage facility on site
* Liquor license currently in place for the venue
* Beautiful and unique water feature within the premises following through the alfresco are.
* 8 exclusive and designated carparks come with the tenancy as well as access to ample street parking and local council parking sites
* Approximately 300 holiday residents at a time, plenty of opportunity
* External signage available with decent exposure
* Landlord is motivated and serious about leasing the venue, incentives available upon negotiation
* Do not miss a great opportunity to lock in an exceptional lease in this amazing Surfers Paradise position
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information