SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Offers Above $1,500,000 Considered (under offer)
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Hotel / Leisure
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Dec 2016
Business for Sale - Offers Above $1,500,000 Considered - ID 7993 H
- Presently run under management, low workload for caretaking duties
- Proactive and supportive committee
- Growth potential for enthusiastic operators, business has returned $365,000 in the past (prior to disruptive light rail works which are now complete)
- Current owners do little marketing
- Building painted only 3 years ago, pool being refurbished
- Large two bedroom manager's residence, could converted to two + one bedroom.
- Fantastic views of river and ocean
- Light rail station nearby
- Strong repeat business
- Building has its own jetty on the river
- Has all facilities expected in a resort
The vendor is applying to have the agreement term extended to 10 years.
The location is nothing short of fantastic right on the Gold Coast Highway, 5 minutes walk to the beach, easy access to light rail station, 800 m to Cavill Avenue.
Nett profit: $237,383
Offers Above $1,500,000 Will Be Considered
(Inclusive of manager's real estate)
For further information or to arrange an inspection of this Surfers Paradise management rights business for sale contact Gerard Dixon.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information