SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 29 Nov 2016
Prime Surfers Paradise Location
Located in the heart of Surfers Paradise's tourism and entertainment hub, this building is conveniently positioned next door to the prestigious Hilton Hotel, and adjacent to the recently redeveloped The Mark Surfers Paradise and the stunning Soul Gold Coast.
An opportunity has come to lease two adjacent floors, level 4 and 5 which have now become available in this Orchid Avenue building. Can be leased as one or separate.
* Whole floor of 296m2* and balcony or a combined area of 592m2*
* Also Available on Level 3 220m2*
* Complete existing fit-out in place
* Access to rooftop for entertaining purposes
* Lift Access
* Individual kitchenettes and facilities on each floor
* Panoramic 360 degree views overlooking Surfers Paradise's city skyline and beaches
* An abundance of natural light
* Secure basement parking
* Seconds away from cafes, restaurants and bars
* Very close proximity to the Cavill Avenue Light Rail transit stop
* 2 Long term, high profile tenancies covering the last 30 years
* Coffee shop on premises
* Precinct boasting approximately 900 businesses and shops, plus approximately 12,000 apartments and 5,000 hotel rooms
* Available August 2016
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information