SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- 4 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 21 Sep 2016
Full Floor Opportunities - Surfers Paradise CBD
* Three full floor tenancies currently available within one of Surfers Paradise's highly sought after buildings
* Full floor tenancies ranging from 300m2* to 360m2* with the potential of splitting to a half floor (180m2*)
* All tenancies have current fit-out in place
* Very motivated Landlord willing to meet the market
* Potential to suit the likes of education facilities, call centre operators, legal firm or any other professional office based company
* Rarely will an opportunity like this arise. Do not miss these spectacular full floor opportunities
* 68m2* ground floor office/retail also available at competitive rates
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information