Suite 9, 36 O'riordan Street, ALEXANDRIA NSW 2015
From $150+GST per week including outgoings
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Oct 2016
Studio Office Space in Creative Hub
Creative Studio Office Space in the Heart of Alexandria, close to Green Square, from $150 + GST per week
Your own lockable space ...
Concrete floor, Central AC, Lan and Wi-Fi, kitchen facilities, tea coffee, microwave, fridge, male/female toilets etc...
Located in a trendy shared space with
5 minute walk to Green Square, 10 minutes Taxi to CBD, 10 min's Taxi to airport
plenty of great cafe's within walking distance, 3 min walk to " The Grounds" Alexandria
Ideal for Fashion Designers, IT creatives, media creatives, Interior Designers, Architects, Marketing and PR consultants, advertising, Sales rep's, Digital media, or general office use.
Creative Office Space is a shared Studio Space with 280sqm split over 2 levels. The Space has been suitably designed to cater for single desks and various lockable studio offices from 7 to 24 sqm.
Lockable Concrete Office Studios -Unfurnished
- Studio Office B - 24sqm $300 p/w + GST ($1430 Month) suitable for 3 desks Available Now!
- Studio Office C - 18sqm $230 p/w + GST ($1100 Month) suitable for 3 desks, great as showroom, office and storage Available Now!
Lockable Carpeted Office Suites -Unfurnished
- Office Suite F - 7sqm $150 p/w + GST ($715 Month) suitable for 1 desk - Available Feb
- Office Suite I - 13sqm $230 p/w + GST ($1100 Month) suitable for 2 desks Available Jan 2017
- Office Suite I - 20sqm $275 p/w + GST ($1320 Month) suitable for 3 desks , with balconyAvailable Feb 2017
All expenses included. Minimum 1 year lease.
- All Expenses and Outgoings
- 24hr Access
- Clean sealed concrete floors (studios), Carpeted (offices)
- natural light
- Air Conditioning
- Dedicated desk with bookshelves for workstations only
- Wifi /Internet
- Kitchenette with microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle
- Shared meeting table (seats up to 8 people)
- Fortnightly cleaning service
- Caf nearby
- Easy access to public transport
- Separate toilets
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 9, 36 O'riordan Street...