Suite 601 / 107 Walker Street, NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- No parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Sep 2016
OCCUPY OR INVEST IN THE CENTRE OF NORTH SYDNEY
107 Walker Street is strategically positioned between the North Sydney Train Station and the future Victoria Square Metro Station whilst also being in close proximity to all lunchtime amenity including supermarket giants Coles & the future Woolworths site.
The location is further endorsed by the construction of 100 Mount Street, a 40,000sqm A Grade office tower owned by Dexus adjacent 107 Walker.
Key Selling Points Include:
- Owner Occupy or Invest.
- 101sqm of efficient floor space.
- Excellent Natural Light.
- High Quality glass partitioned fit out including reception, meeting room, three offices and open plan.
- Centre of North Sydney CBD.
- Leased until April 2017 with 1 year option.
- Strong leasing track record ensuring minimal vacancy.
- Net Income: $28,312.32 + GST.
- North Sydney market experiencing tightening vacancy, increasing rents and yield compression.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 601 / 107 Walker Street...