Suite 5.0/270 Adelaide Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
Brand-New - Very flexible terms and Fit-Out to walk into
Strategically located on the fringes of Brisbane's Golden Triangle, Icon Place is centrally located within a very short walking distance of Central Station and Adelaide Street's bus stations. With an influx of new construction, successful businesses and retail tenancies, Adelaide Street is enjoying a new renaissance in the Brisbane CBD.
Icon Place was completed in 2011 to a PCA Office A-Grade Standard. The Building is positioned perfectly on Adelaide Street, between Wharf and Creek Street. With close proximity to all amenities, Icon Place provides a convenient location for Corporate Businesses within Brisbane's CBD. This offering represents a rare opportunity to lease, occupy or purchase your a well fitted-out and efficient piece of recently completed A-Grade Office Space. A stylish foyer incorporating retail tenancies add impact and amenity to the building's striking facade, guaranteeing an iconic first impression for visitors.
Office space within Icon Place is tightly held by a myriad of owner-occupiers and long-standing Tenants, which is a testament to the quality of the product. Presently available, the space that is vacant within the Building is as follows:
- Recently fitted-out to a high quality with a Perimeter Office Layout, Boardroom, Meeting Rooms, Kitchens etc.
- Building completed in 2011, so air conditioning and services are in 'as-new' condition
- Brand-new End of Trip Facilities within the complex
- High level of amenity within the building featuring showers, new finishes and an abundance of natural light
- Attractive incentive and rental packages on offer
- A variety of Leasing options available from small, fitted-out suites to a whole floor opportunity
- Excellent natural light throughout the floor plate
- Car Park available within the Building at prevailing market rents
- Suite 5.02: 121sqm
- Suite 5.01: 162sqm
- Whole Floor: 309sqm
For further information regarding your Leasing requirement, please do not hesitate to contact Ben Sikalas or Aaron Gray of Chesterton International.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 5.0/270 Adelaide Street...