Suite 405 /11 Eccles Boulevard, BIRTINYA QLD 4575
Offers to Purchase closing 4pm 14 July 2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Medical / Consulting
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 8 Dec 2016
- Co-locate within Australia’s biggest Health Precinct
- Class 9A building directly opposite Sunshine Coast University Private & Public Hospitals
- Forecast over 15,000 visitations per day^
- 296sq m with excellent natural light
- Join QML, QDI and various Medical Specialists already in the building
- Magnificent opportunity for a GP Super Clinic
- Ground floor retail includes Coffee Club, Raw Energy, Good Bean Coffee, Awesome Sushi & more
The Health Hub is a 17 hectare purpose built precinct carefully planned to accommodate a broad range of complementary
medical uses. This multi-billion dollar investment in health infrastructure is located in the heart of one of Australia’s most sought after beachside
tourism destinations offering unprecedented work-life balance for medical professionals.
Pulse occupies the prominent corner location fronting Eccles Boulevard and the Florey Boulevard situated directly opposite the
proposed entrance to the Sunshine Coast University Hospital and within walking distance to the Sunshine Coast University
Suite 405 is available for purchase with offers closing 4pm Thursday 14 July 2016 (unless sold prior). The opportunity exists for
Medical Practitioners of any background to secure what is one of the last suites available within the Pulse Medical Building.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 405 /11 Eccles Boulevard...