Suite 4/87 Wickham Terrace, SPRING HILL QLD 4000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Mar 2017
Whole Floor 383m2 Partitioned
Just west of the junction between Turbot Street and Wickham Terrace. An easy walk to Central Station and Queen Street. Located on one of Brisbane's most prominent streets, this 11 storey office building is within very short walking distance of both Central Station and bus facilities. The CBD is a down hill stroll with numerous surrounding coffee shops, restaurants, banks and a post office within a 600m walk.
This immaculate 11 storey office building is fitted with ducted air conditioning throughout, recessed lighting and open plan tenancies. The building has recently gone through major foyer renovations and lift upgrade to maintain the high expectations of its tenants. This much sought after premises also consists of after hours security and on site parking.
* Boutique office building / City fringe.
* CCTV cameras installed throughout the building (inc Parking)
* Random security patrols after hours to ensure tenancy & building doors are secure.
* Fibre optics soon to be run into the building.
* Refurbished foyer & lifts.
* Located opposite Central Station.
* New ‘end of trip’ facilities
* Unisex showers
* Secure bike racks
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 4/87 Wickham Terrace SPRING...