Suite 33 & 34/160 St Georges Terrace, PERTH WA 6000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 102 - 254m²
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Mar 2017
Affordable First Class CBD Location on the Terrace - Invest or Occupy
Suite 33: 152sqm* strata office and 1 car bay (Vacant)
Suite 34: 102sqm* strata office and 1 car bay (Vacant)
Combined: 254sqm* strata office and 2 car bays (Vacant)
CBRE is delighted to present for sale and/or for lease these modern office properties in the heart of the Perth CBD. The property, which is situated within the 160 Central office tower, offers a first class location surrounded by Central Park, Brookfield Place with unrivalled tenant amenity with the ground floor 160 Central retail arcade and being in close proximity to Hay and Murray Street Malls, as well as both the Elizabeth Quay and Perth Train Stations.
Suites 33 & 34 are offered with vacant possession for sale or for lease and are currently configured into one tenancy which comprises 254sqm of modern office accommodation located on Level 2, incorporating multiple partitioned offices and open plan accommodation.
We highlight the following key attributes of this exceptional opportunity:
• Excellent Perth CBD location in the 160 Central building on St Georges Terrace, opposite Brookfield Place and next door to Central Park
• Highly functional and well-presented office accommodation
• Good access to public transport
• Attractive offering to owner occupiers, investors and lessees
• Affordable price point for owner occupiers, private investors and self-managed superannuation funds
• Good tenant amenity with 160 Central Arcade on the ground floor.
• Close proximity to Murray and Hay Street malls.
Suites 33 & 34 are available For Sale or For Lease by Private Treaty in-one-line or individually.
For sale enquiries please contact Matthew Elliott or Kate Foley.
For leasing enquiries please contact Rick McKenzie.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 33 & 34/160 St Georges...