Suite 3, 150 King Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Please contact agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Fully Fitted Ground Floor Office
- The building is prominently located on the northern corner at the intersection of King Street and Brown Street.
- The property is in close proximity to Newcastle’s Hunter Street Mall and the proposed mixed-use re-development.
- The tenancy boasts a full fit out comprising an open plan layout including multiple offices, meeting rooms, a boardroom, kitchenette and male and female amenities. The ground floor position enjoys pleasant natural light and ample opportunities for signage.
- Two car parks included. Also located within the immediate vicinity of the David Jones and NCC Car Parking stations.
- Building area – 267m² (approx.)
- Rental $86,382 gross per annum plus GST.
- Outgoings are included in the aforementioned rental. The Lessee will be responsible for their own normal business related expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, telephones, water usage, cleaning, yard maintenance, air conditioning maintenance, insurance (i.e. plate glass and public liability), etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 3, 150 King Street NEWCASTLE