Suite 202/144 Marsden Street, PARRAMATTA NSW 2150
$300 + GST per sq metre
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 24 Apr 2017
Premium location with a variety of uses
An outstanding location with high pedestrian and traffic exposure in the centre of Parramatta's CBD. The potential is limitless offering various potential uses:
- New LED lighting.
- Previous corporate tenants operated a call centre complementing the high corporate presence and influence in the area.
- An open floor plan providing you with endless ways to dress your business and enhance your potential, incorporated with an existing partitioned office ready for use as an office for yourself, your manager or supervisor.
- Moments from soon to be completed 'V' by Crown complex containing 500 apartments furnishing you with a vast future of prospective clients.
- Conveniently close to the local district courts, again providing with potential with prospective clients or convenience based on your requirements.
- Personally paced out 438 steps to Parramatta train station.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 202/144 Marsden Street...