Suite 1004/530 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE VIC 3000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
EXCHANGE TOWER- PERFECT FOR INVESTORS LOOKING FOR A STRONG ROI %
Invest in Sensible– Invest in commercial property at 530 Little Collins Street Melbourne.
- Long term lease in place with quality tenants
- Further options to renew available
- High returns
- Hassle free investment – tenants pay all outgoings
Suite 1004 at Exchange Tower is designed to impress;
- Modern layout perfect for 6-7 people
- Boasting plenty of natural light
- Front facing office suite with magnificent views
- Envious location right in the heart of Melbourne CBD’s legal and financial precinct
There are also a wide range of fantastic services and facilities throughout the building including free gym & shower facilities on-site, fast and affordable internet services, gourmet food court, secure undercover car parking (available at an additional cost), Concierge on-site, Full access to our professional business centre with video conferencing facilities AND MUCH MORE!
Exchange Tower is well serviced with tram services near the building and Spencer Street Railway Station only a short stroll away. It also provides easy access to Crown Casino, award-winning restaurants and cafes, as well as iconic Melbourne retail shopping outlets.
CALL NOW TO INSPECT 03 9863 8888
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Suite 1004/530 Little Collins...