ST LEONARDS NSW 2065
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
THIS IS THE PROPERTY YOU HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!
* 174 SQM COMMERCIAL TERRACE WITH 24/7 DIRECT ACCESS
* GREAT VIEWS TO THE CITY
* 5 CAR SPACES ON TITLE
SOUGHT AFTER 174 M2 COMMERCIAL TERRACE WITHIN A BOUTIQUE STRATA TITLE COMPLEX LOCATED OPPOSITE THE ROYAL NORTH SHORE HOSPITAL AND ONLY MINUTES WALK TO RAIL AND BUS INTERCHANGE, "THE FORUM" CAFES, SHOPS AND POST OFFICE.
KEY FEATURES INCLUDE:
- 174 sqm (approx.) terrace over three levels - ground floor 63 sqm, first floor 63 sqm and second floor 48 sqm
- Positioned at the back of the complex with views to the city and great natural light
- Functional fit-out consisting of reception area, boardroom, meeting room, 5 offices and open plan work areas.
- Own kitchen & amenities
- Independent air-conditioning
- 24/7 direct access
- FIVE (5) car spaces on title
- Private courtyard plus two balconies
LOW Outgoings (approx.)
Strata Levies $11,867.00 PA, Council Rates $1,562.00 PA and Water Rates $125.00 PA
To receive a Sales Information Memorandum or to arrange an inspection contact the exclusive selling agents, LJ HOOKER COMMERCIAL SYDNEY (02) 9922 5599 OR JENNIFER HAMPTON ON 0402 913 473.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information