ST GEORGE QLD 4487
$595,000 + SAV / FREEHOLD AVAIL $540,000
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Sep 2016
NEWSAGENCY FOR SALE
Located on busy Main Street in country town of St George
St George is approx. 500kms from Brisbane and is a Darling Downs service centre in an area of sheep, wheat and cotton farmers. The newsagency is the lifeblood of the town.
Run by 2 owners and a small team of casual staff can easily operate this retail business.
A strong delivery run compliments this agency which is fully staffed.
A full list is available to prospective buyers.
Opportunity to continue the growth this business has had over the last few years. Turnover of this business has held up strongly after the GFC.
* Very few businesses of this type are available.
* A strong newsagency underpinned by the delivery run and a loyal affluent customer base makes this combination a very secure strong cash flow business.
* Once in a life time opportunity to secure this high cash flow business.
* Ample parking, high traffic flow, limited competition, and great location make this one of the best.
* One of the best country newsagencies in Queensland
An opportunity not to be missed and priced to sell
Freehold also available for $520,000
A QUALITY BUSINESS :SECURE AND HIGH CASH FLOW
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information