SPRINGWOOD QLD 4127
Contact Exclusive Agent
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Retail
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Jan 2017
Superb Investment Portfolio to be Sold!
- Two options available, buy separately or the lot
- Positioned strategically in heart of Springwood Commercial precinct
- Net returns of approx. $68,570 & $49,644
- Future rental upside and minimise investment risks
- Prime exposure and minutes to Shopping centres, highway arterials
- Owners retiring and will consider serious offers
- Contact Exclusive agent today!
Springwood is located approximately 21kms from Brisbane CBD and provides easy access to the M1/Pacific Highway in both north and south directions. Springwood is a significant activity centre in the region, with a major bus station that provides ample parking for commuters nearby.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information