SOUTHPORT QLD 4215
$245,000 plus GST or reasonable offer
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 2 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 12 Sep 2016
Sale - Rarely Available - Short Street Only Strata Building
* Boutique professional 48m2* office available for purchase
* Situated within the Short Street precinct, right in the centre of the Southport CBD
* Recently renovated to exceptional taste, this office consists of two large professional offices separated by the high quality combination of stained wood and glass allowing for an abundance of natural light, a workable open plan area and welcoming reception
* Centrally located only a short distance to all major banks, Southport Courthouse and other corporate facilities as well as the new G-Link Light Rail and shopping centres
* Two allocated car parks also included with the tenancy
* Position, potential - do not miss this one
* $245,000* plus GST or reasonable offer
Please contact the listing agent for more details by clicking on the link above.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information