SOUTH MACLEAN QLD 4280
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Rural / Farming
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 7 Dec 2016
52 Acres PLUS River Frontage 40 mins from Brisbane!!
Historic dairy farm with 1870 homestead, sheds, working cattle yards, rich grazing, two dams (one spring fed) set on mostly flat 52 acres of prime farm land lending itself to sustainable productivity : suitable for turf farming, horse studs and cattle.
Features of this property are:
* 800m of Logan River frontage (approx.)
* Two dams, one spring fed & never been dry
* Working cattle yards & sheds
* Fenced paddocks full of natural couch for cattle
* Approximately 40 mins drive to Brisbane CBD
* Historic 1870"s homestead comprising two joined residences restumped and ready for you to use your renovation flair and make your very own masterpiece
* Three plus bedrooms, bathroom & kitchen
* Wrapped and joined by verandahs giving beautiful views of your picturesque farm
Property currently tenanted and also receiving income from agistments.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information