Slaughterhouse Road Clare SA 5453
- Rural / Farming
- 310 ha
- Expressions of Interest
Superb Clare Valley Vineyard
A premium vineyard located in the renowned Clare Valley wine region is for sale. Established by the Vendors in 1998, the vineyard has a proven track record of supplying premium fruit to an array of local producers.
Located only minutes from the Clare township, the vineyard is planted to a mixture of varietals suited to the region, presenting interested parties with a wonderful opportunity to expand on current holdings and consolidate fruit for the future.
Key features include:
- Total area of approximately 31 hectares
- Established vineyards planted to 26.50 hectares.
- Premium varietals including Cabernet Sauvignon, Riesling, Shiraz, Fiano and Merlot.
- Secure water supplied via underground and surface water licences.
- Supply fruit to award winning local producers.
The property is offered For Sale via Expressions of Interest, due in the prescribed form by Thursday 27 June at 2pm.
Inspections are strictly by appointment with the agents.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||27/06/2019 12:00|
|Recipient name||Nick Goode|
|Delivery address||Colliers International (Adelaide)|
|Floor Area||310,000 m²|
|Land Area||310 ha|
|Parking||On site parking available|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||29 May 2019|