Shop B/215 Queen Street, CAMPBELLTOWN NSW 2560
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Dec 2016
Large format retail or professional space available to occupy now
Ideally located at the Campbelltown Mall end of Queen Street, the subject property is located in the heart of the Campbelltown CBD with easy access to all essential services including banks, post office and bus and rail services
• 820m² of space suitable for retail, office or professional users.
• Modern shop front - previously occupied by a long standing discount retail store.
• Open plan layout with rear mezzanine level and amenities.
• Suspended ceiling throughout with ample lighting.
• Significant amounts of passing pedestrian traffic.
• Rear pedestrian access available from Coogan Place.
Contact Daniel Krobot on 0411 215 339 or Andrew Magalas on 0403 259 286 for further information.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop B/215 Queen Street CAMPBELLTOWN