Shop/7 Port Stephens Street, RAYMOND TERRACE NSW 2324
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Showrooms / Bulky Goods, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2016
Modern Showroom in Business District
The Property consists of a modern showroom positioned within the Raymond Terrace Business District just a short distance from the Market Place Shopping Centre.
- Modern 400sqm approx. pre cast concrete showroom/ warehouse with associated office and amenities
- 65sqm approx. Mezzanine Floor
- Shop front parking with fixed signage improvements
- Land area of 907.4sqm approx. zoned IN2 Light Industrial under the Port Stephens LEP 2013.
- The showroom would be suitable for equipment retailing, building supplies sales and other light industrial retailing, while the garage workshop would suit vehicle repairs, equipment maintenance or similar uses.
- The adjoining land and building at the rear can be offered for sale in addition to the Property providing drive through access and two street frontages on Port Stephens Street and Carmichael Street.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop/7 Port Stephens Street...