Shop 6/11 Union Street, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
For Sale by Public Auction 26/10/2016
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Retail, Offices
- Floor area:
- 1 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 22 Dec 2016
CBD Commercial/ Cafe
Ground floor commercial suite with commercial kitchen facilities, cafe/ retail space and associated office. Located within the development hub of Newcastle and positioned to benefit from the growth in Newcastle’s West End & Civic Precinct.
Features of the property include:
- 186sqm (approx) commercial suite with excellent two street frontage exposure to the busy King and Union Street intersection.
- The existing use provides approval to operate a commercial kitchen, cafe and associated office.
- The fit out includes a food approved perpetration area, range hood and exhaust, cool room, stainless steel sinks, cafe/ retail area, partitioned offices, dry storage area, loading/ unloading delivery area, bathroom amenities and a shower.
- Parking is available for at least one vehicle; convenient for pick up and deliveries.
- The property is positioned to benefit from the growth of Newcastle's West End, the University New Space (under construction) and the NSW Governments proposed light rail project.
- The property is also with the City's development hub, surrounded by major residential developments including the ICON Central Apartments (next door), Spire Apartments (Market Town Shopping Centre), Edition apartments and the Vere Apartments.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 6/11 Union Street NEWCASTLE