Shop 34/3-15 Orchid Avenue, SURFERS PARADISE QLD 4217
Price Upon Application
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Jan 2017
Street Front Corner Position With High Foot Traffic In the Heart Of Surfers Paradise!
Previously operating as Froyo (Frozen Yogurt) is this 75m2* tenancy with external alfresco optional.
Exhaust and grease trap available, extremely suitable for a food & beverage operator. This space can be combined with the two shops behind creating the size options of 75m2*, 147m2* or 254m2* with external alfresco options.
Located at the entrance to The Mark Shopping Centre with 'The Avenue' occupying the other side of the entrance which will be trading for lunch, dinner and late night as a bar/club.
* Landlord is willing to negotiate to secure a high quality operator that is established in the industry.
* Huge exposure in this position central to the tourist hub of Surfers Paradise.
* Huge signage opportunities not only on the tenancy but on the centres promotional LED screens in numerous locations around the site
* Long lease terms available
* Off site storage can be created if required
* The Mark Shopping Centre has a parking station on site of 200 spaces with 1 hour free parking
* Unique loading bay on site that can accommodate large trucks for deliveries.
Ray White has not independently checked any of the information we merely pass on. We make no comment on and give no warranty as to the accuracy of the information contained in this document which does not constitute all or any part of any offer or contract by the recipient. Prospective purchasers / lessees must rely on their own enquiries and should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary. No duty of care is assumed by Orchid Avenue Realty trading as Ray White Surfers Paradise Commercial divisions toward the recipient with regard to the use of this information and all information given is given without responsibility.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 34/3-15 Orchid Avenue SURFERS...