Shop 3, 5-7 Honeysuckle Drive, NEWCASTLE NSW 2300
Asking rental is $313.00 psmpa net
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 26 Jul 2016
Harbourfront Retail Space
- The subject property is located on the northern side of Honeysuckle Drive, immediately alongside Honeysuckle Hotel and Hogs Breath Café, with frontage to the harbour and Honeysuckle Drive.
- The suite is on the ground level in the north of a multi-storey, mixed use, residential and commercial building. Being separated from the water’s edge by just a few metres, the property enjoys uninterrupted and spectacular water views. The property has two entrances and an exceptional undercover outdoor area.
- Fitout includes polished concrete floor, air-conditioning system and ducting, numerous fridges, display racks, 3-phase power, office with air-conditioning and cool room. The suite has access to shared amenities.
- Strata areas:
Internal area - 132sqm
External area - 86sqm (partly undercover)
Parking - 28sqm
Total strata area - 246sqm
- Car parking: Two basement car parks
- Rental - $77,000 per annum net plus GST
- Outgoings are payable in addition to the abovementioned rental and are estimated to be $19,750 per annum + GST. The Lessee will be responsible for the Lessee’s own business related operating expenses including, but not limited to, electricity, water usage, insurance, internal cleaning, telephones, air conditioning maintenance etc.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Shop 3, 5-7 Honeysuckle Drive...