Sec 164 & 188 Thiele Highway via Eudunda Eudunda SA 5374
- Rural / Farming
- 136.1 ha
- For sale, Price Upon Application (under offer)
A nature lovers paradise.......
This is a property that was built with dreams and aspirations and offers so much more than meets the eye........
Originally built with emu and deer farming as the aspiration, this property offers a huge amount of infrastructure which has all been built with no expense spared. This property is now ready for its new owners to create the next chapter for this property.
6 foot high fencing with secure gates enclose the perimeter of the property as well as divide the internal paddocks which allow easy transference of stock between all of the paddocks. This property can offer you the perfect retreat or could easily be used as a wildlife sanctuary (STCC) with so many of the improvements already having been made at the property.
Further improvements include:
- Extensive secure chicken runs with enclosures
- Large hattchery shed with concrete flooring and power with easy access to an outside enclosure/chicken run as well as provision for baby chicks to be raised.
- Extensive Vegetable greenhouses, perfect for growing hydroponic tomatoes or to grow seedlings.
- Connected to both mains water and tank water (x 12 tanks).
- Mains water connected throughout the property and throughout the paddocks for provision of water to stock.
- Irrigation throughout the property, including the salt bush regeneration area, rose garden and vegetable gardens as well as to established gums thoughout.
- 16 solar panels give you further income at the property with its high feed in tarffif which feeds into the mains power supply.
- Well maintained gravel base roads that lead both to and from the property.
- 5 large sheds (all with power and one with 3 phase power) which includes the implement shed, double car garage, hatchery shed, further 2 bay shed with installed 'cool room' and machinery shed.
This is a property that is versatile and is one that you will love. Light mallee, blue bush, established gums and native plants from the area have also created a haven for wild life for you to enjoy. This property will give you peace and quiet.
A further addition to the property is the 2 bedroom transportable home which offers a spacious floor plan, large open plan bathroom/mud room, a cooks kitchen as well as a large pantry ready to be filled again with locally grown produce. The slow combustion heater is central to the home which keeps it cosy during the winter months with the further addition of the 2 reverse cycle split systems which easily heat and cool the house all year round.
The in ground swimming pool is securely fenced and offers a wonderful escape from the heat of Summer.
With 336.29 (approx) acres to enjoy, you wont be disappointed........
To arrange your private viewing contact Sara La Nauze on 0407 775 951 or the office on 8564 3884.
|Floor Area||Ask Agent|
|Land Area||136.1 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||7 Jun 2019|