SALISBURY QLD 4107
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 16 Nov 2015
MAJOR EXPOSURE WITH FLEXIBLE & AFFORDABLE LEASING OPTIONS
The subject property is located on Evans Road in the popular industrial suburb of Salisbury approximately 8.7 radial kilometres from the Brisbane CBD. Salisbury has fast become one of Brisbane's most popular industrial precincts providing unrivalled access to the Pacific Motorway, Brisbane CBD and southern transport networks. The sites position boasts exceptional exposure to both Evans Road and Toohey Road, with thousands of cars passing the site daily.
Features of the property include:
- Flexible leasing opportunities from 400sqm* - 2,934sqm*
- 6,020sqm General Industry site provides excess hardstand
- 3 phase power supply
- Commercial grade office accommodation with staff amenity
- Multiple roller door access points to warehouse
- Refurbishment options on offer for good tenants
- Major exposure with fast access to CBD
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Jones Lang LaSalle.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information