SALISBURY QLD 4107
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices
- Floor area:
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
AN OPPORTUNITY YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!!
* 280m2 tilt panel unit in central location
* Ample three phase power supply
* Plenty of exposure to busy Evans Road
* Speedy access to major arterial roads
* Six metres (approx) of internal height
* Direct access to the warehouse from the street
* Enquire today!!
Salisbury is between eleven to twelve kilometres south of the CBD, respectively and dominated by smaller properties, with some larger spaces mixed in. The primary users tend to be related to light manufacturing and distribution, each enjoying very good access to major arterials like Beaudesert and Ipswich Roads. Most of Salisbury's industrial activity can be found along Evans and Toohey Roads which are easy to access and are established within the suburb.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information