Runcorn QLD 4113
- Development / Land
- 16 ha
- Expressions of Interest
World Class Development Opportunity
- Significant development site
- Multiple development outcomes
- Sought after residential location
Its rare for a site like this to come to the market. The Bradken Foundry provides an exciting opportunity for a purchaser to secure a site for a range of development outcomes/uses. After operating on site since the 1940s, Bradken will be closing the plant in 2019, unlocking the potential for one of the best development opportunities available today.
Adjoining Runcorn rail station, only 14 km from the CBD, the Foundry site looks out over the sporting fields and green spaces of Runcorn, a site which is just waiting to be developed and upgraded into something special.
- Significant development site: Rarely does a large scale development site totalling 16.22 ha be formally offered to the market. The site which is being sold in one line could be developed over multiple stages.
- Multiple development outcomes: The site, which is currently utilised as a Foundry, may be suitable for a multitude of potential development outcomes including hi-tech industry, retail, commercial, allied health, aged care and retirement, residential and entertainment uses (STCA).
- Ease of access: The site is strategically located in the inner southern corridor and is easily accessed via a number of major arterial road networks including the M1, Gateway arterial and Logan Motorway providing linkages to major key infrastructure and business nodes.
- Surrounding amenity: Given the sites central location 14 kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD, the property is within close proximity to major centres including Upper Mt Gravatt, MacGregor and Sunnybank which provides access to substantial retail amenity and business services.
- Transport Infrastructure: The site is immediately adjoining the Runcorn rail station located on the Gold Coast to Brisbane rail network and will form one of the key stops as part of the proposed Cross River rail project scheduled for completion in 2024. The upgrade of this rail corridor will see significant travel times reduced allowing a quicker commute to the Brisbane CBD.
Expressions of Interest closes Thursday, 22 August at 4pm.
EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
|Closing date and time||22/08/2019 04:00|
|Recipient name||Ask Agent|
|Delivery address||Ask Agent|
|Floor Area||162,200 m²|
|Land Area||16 ha|
|Annual Return||Ask Agent|
|Last updated||15 Jul 2019|