Roof Top/549 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
$550 per week (Gross)+ GST
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 28 Apr 2017
72m2 Roof Top Space - Exclusive Opportunity
* Unique opportunity, prime Queen Street position
* Parking available onsite by negotiation
* 72mï¿½ quality office space carpet and air conditioned
* Current two large furnished rooms. Furniture can be removed
* Exposed brick and plaster interior. Refurbished character building
* Full size large kitchen area, bathroom and shower
* End of trip basement facilities and lockers
* Private lift access
* Additional areas in the building available if required including storage
* Contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for an inspection today
LEASE RATE: $550 per week (Gross)+ GST
AVAILABLE SPACE: 72 mï¿½
Brisbaneï¿½is theï¿½capitalï¿½and most populous city in theï¿½Australian stateï¿½ofï¿½Queensland,ï¿½and theï¿½third most populous cityï¿½in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and theï¿½South East Queenslandï¿½urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. Theï¿½Brisbane central business districtï¿½stands on theï¿½original European settlementï¿½and is situated inside aï¿½bendï¿½of theï¿½Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth atï¿½Moreton Bay.ï¿½The metropolitan area extends in all directions along theï¿½floodplainï¿½of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Roof Top/549 Queen Street BRISBANE...