Roof Top/549 Queen Street, BRISBANE CITY QLD 4000
$35,000 P.A + GSTï¿½ï¿½
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Floor area:
- 0 x Onsite parking
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 17 Oct 2016
72m2 Roof Top - Unique Opportunity, Prime Position and Parking Available ï¿½ï¿½
* Exceptional opportunity to secure 72m2 of office space with private 4ft roof top access
* 72m2 roof top office space with optional furnishings, featuring separate kitchen, bathroom with shower. Current configuration allows for two separate large office areas, can be reconfigured to include reception area
* Lift access from basement to roof top
* Car parking available by negotiation
* For further details, contact Exclusive Marketing Agent Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for details today
Price: $35,000 P.A + GST
Brisbaneï¿½is theï¿½capitalï¿½and most populous city in theï¿½Australian stateï¿½ofï¿½Queensland,ï¿½and theï¿½third most populous cityï¿½in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and theï¿½South East Queenslandï¿½urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. Theï¿½Brisbane central business districtï¿½stands on theï¿½original European settlementï¿½and is situated inside aï¿½bendï¿½of theï¿½Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth atï¿½Moreton Bay.ï¿½The metropolitan area extends in all directions along theï¿½floodplainï¿½of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information
Roof Top/549 Queen Street BRISBANE...