ROCKLEA QLD 4106
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Offices, Industrial / Warehouse
- Floor area:
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 9 Nov 2016
IRON CLAD, METAL CLAD
* Excellent exposure to Randolph Street with direct access onto Ipswich Road
* Clear span warehouse with seven metre internal height
* Recently refurbished dual level office and amenities
* Extra 219m2 of mezzanine not included in floor area
* Currently tenanted
Located only nine radial kilometres south of the Brisbane GPO in the highly sought after industrial precinct of Rocklea, is this well located newly tenanted property that has excellent exposure to Randolph Street with direct access onto Ipswich and Boundary Roads. The older style metal clad 1,202m2 clear span warehouse has an internal height of seven metres and has three phase power. The dual level air-conditioned office has recently been refurbished and has ample amenities. This space has both open plan and partitioned zones. There is approximately 219m2 of mezzanine office not included in the size. Act now to secure this centrally located gem!
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information