ROCKLEA QLD 4106
- PROPERTY DETAILS
- BUILDING DETAILS
Now you can view details about this building.
Click this tab to view!
- Industrial / Warehouse, Offices, Showrooms / Bulky Goods
- Floor area:
- 300 - 3,100m²
- On site parking available
- Return (PA):
- Land area:
- Energy Efficiency Rating:
- NABERS energy rating
- Property ID:
- Virtual Tour:
- View Tour
- 19 Oct 2015
LANDMARK SITE – MAJOR EXPOSURE
679 Beaudesert Road is located on the corner of Marshall Road and Beaudesert Road, approximately 9.5 radial kilometres south of the Brisbane CBD. Previously a sales and display facility, the site boasts unrivalled exposure to thousands of passing motorists daily. This strategic position also allows seamless access to major southern infrastructure including the Ipswich Motorway, Pacific Motorway and Centenary Highway.
Features of the property include:
- Option to lease, Occupy and/or invest with strong existing income
- Flexible lease areas comprising office, showroom, warehouse and hardstand
- Areas available from 300sqm – 3,100sqm*
- Fully air-conditioned office / showroom with functional existing layout
- High bay warehouse with multiple roller door access and three phase power
- Huge outdoor display yard and hardstand
- Dual street frontage and access
- Exceptional building design with highly presentable landscaping
For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact exclusive agents JLL or CBRE.
1 Bligh street, SydneyGrade A
Building AmenitiesAvg. rent (net):$800 - $1000Avg. outgoings:$162Vacancy rate:13.5%Data from Colliers Edge.For information click hereMajor TenantsNabers energyAdditional information